Social Media Management
The 2 questions I get asked ALL THE TIME.
Q. What Social Media pages Should I Post On? – A. Whichever pages your customers are hanging out on.
Q. When Should I Post On Social Media? – A. Just post when you can, don’t overthink it, just get it done.
How to Grow An Audience
If you try to talk to everybody, you talk to nobody. Speak from the heart, share your true brand values, the things you’re aligned with, and you will get followers. Hang out where brands you align with hang out and vibe with your tribe.
Step 1: Audit and Understand the Current State of Social Media Accounts
This step involves reviewing the existing social media accounts to understand what’s been done so far, who the audience is, and what kind of content is performing best.
- Review the brand’s social media presence across all platforms.
- Analyse past posts for engagement, reach, and overall performance.
- Understand the brand voice, style, and messaging currently used.
- Identify the target audience’s demographics, preferences, and behavior on each platform.
- Review the current follower growth rate, engagement rate, etc.
Step 2: Develop a Robust Social Media Strategy
Based on the insights gathered in Step 1, now it’s time to create a comprehensive social media strategy.
- Set clear and measurable social media goals in line with the business objectives.
- Define the brand voice and content style guide that aligns with the business’s brand identity.
- Decide on the optimal posting frequency and schedule.
- Develop a content calendar with a mix of posts types – promotional, informational, interactive, etc.
- Outline a strategy for user engagement (comments, DMs, mentions), and crisis management (negative comments or PR issues).
- Plan for regular analytics review and strategy tweaks.
Step 3: Implement, Monitor, and Optimise
This final step is about putting your plan into action and continually optimising it for better results.
- Implement the content calendar: create and schedule posts.
- Regularly engage with followers by responding to comments and messages in a timely manner, encourage user-generated content.
- Monitor the performance of posts and overall social media accounts using analytics tools.
- Regularly review and refine your strategy based on performance metrics. It’s important to be flexible and ready to pivot your strategy if necessary.
- Consider running targeted ad campaigns to reach a broader audience, boost posts, or promote events or offers.
What to Expect
I don’t know what you are doing, but can you keep doing it?
Cotswold Magic Carpets
Engage Regularly, Build Authentic Relationships
Consistent Branding Across All Platforms
Measure, Learn, Adapt, Repeat
Promote User-Generated Content Actively
Social Media Case Study
This client was building a new brand in Lockdown. It was a Bistro, that wanted to grow a new brand of food products of foraged foods to preserve, and sell in gifts and hampers. They had a zero following but wanted to have fast uptick in initial followers. We created a competition campaign that attracted over 1000 new followers in the first week.
- Reach 13,200
- Comments 389
- Shares 92
- Likes 333
Taking simple ingredients grown and sourced from the area local to the Isle of Arran to create pickles, chutneys, preserves and sauces. Using seasonal produce, and a nothing wasted policy.